FieldCollaborate – Web-based Construction Management Software Tools
Provides complete Construction Scheduling including Schedule Templates, production of individual lot schedules, tracking and recording progress, rescheduling/recalculation tools, home buyer option/upgrade selections and job-site use via FieldCollaborate Mobile.
Top 10 Reasons Builders Choose FieldCollaborate
Real-time data, 24/7
- FieldCollaborate is web-based so the builder’s entire team has anywhere/anytime access to schedules, vendors, reports…everything!
- Field personnel have schedules, punch items and reports available 24/7 on their phones and tablets.
Vendors Are in the Loop
- Giving vendors access to the Portal provides them with the same 24/7, real-time view for schedules, documents, drawings and punch items.
Home Buyers Feel Included
- The Portal is open to buyers, too – they’re able to browse stage-of-construction photos and schedules.
Easy-to-Learn and Use
- FieldCollaborate takes advantage of predefined schedules created by the builder. And, there’s an unlimited number available for use.
Keeps the Focus on Punch
- FieldCollaborate lets field personnel associate punch items with individual tasks and keeps reminding vendors until the rework is completed.
Incorporates Quality Inspections
- Associates a QI checklist with a task so field managers are automatically prompted and better able to catch issues early.
- Everyone has access to the same information 24/7 and, if things change, automatic notifications flag the update.
Shines a Light on Safety
- FieldCollaborate makes Safety Assessment monitoring and tracking just another part of the scheduling and reporting process.
Grows as We Grow
- FieldCollaborate uses a Microsoft SQL Server database that is not only stable but scalable. That means the software is designed to manage 10 lots just as effectively as 100, 1,000 or 10,000.