When Thinking About Digital Walls: Go BIG!
Since the walls are typically placed in an entry area they’re designed to make that first impression as lasting as possible and, for that, you need to go BIG or go home!
|Social Media Wall at Wendell Falls|
- Size matters, initially; content keeps people looking.
- Walls can greet as well as provide information.
- Use walls to communicate and reinforce branding.
- Answer questions through wall content and images; it keeps people engaged, longer.
- Be sure the wall is designed for your audience.
Heading to Orlando for IBS 2018? Visit CPS in Booth W5583 and let us help you imagine how this dynamic communications tool can leverage your social media content and create conversations!