Interactive Touch Screen Case Studies
SalesTouch Interactive Touch Screen Case Studies
CPS has implemented SalesTouch – the interactive touchscreen sales tool – throughout the U.S. and in Canada in single family communities, multifamily apartment properties and mixed-use developments. From community maps to interactive floorplans to amenities, SalesTouch involves your prospect and provides a way to actively engage their interest. And, it’s real-time – displaying current inventory and pricing. Please review the case studies below to see why builders are choosing SalesTouch as part of their marketing campaign.
Mixed-Use Commercial, Retail and Residential
Forest City Chooses SalesTouch for Mixed Use Real Estate Development
SalesTouch WOWs Forest City once again -- this time, at The Science & Technology Park at Johns Hopkins. This mixed-used project will ultimately include up to 2 million square feet of life sciences and research space as well as other commercial, retail and residential space. Read the case study.
Top 10 Reasons Why Builders Choose SalesTouch
- Prospects are able to see up-to-date lot status, pricing and availability. And... it's relevant to what they're interested in as they can specify criteria, browse the community and filter responses.
- Prospects can mix and match structural options with the interactive floorplan capability - even print "their" floorplan. Going "green" starts at the first visit.
Options/Upgrades "Wish List"
- Buyers are able to create a visual "shopping cart" from your option and upgrade possibilities.
Collect Sales Leads
- Builders receive prospect registration -- using the on screen keyboard, it's possible to easily capture a basic email address or a complete demographic survey.
- Everyone wants to demonstrate what makes a community unique. "Drill down" to each community point of interest -- schools, dining, recreation, shopping -- all a touch away.
Color Printing on Demand
- Save money - no need to order 10,000 brochures ahead of time! Full color, double sided, brochure quality printing is included.
Go "Green" with an eBrochure
- Base price changes, lot 16 sold, new options and upgrades available? SalesTouch SQL database and web interface make 24/7 updates easy.
Back-office Data Integration
- Save time reducing double data entry - integrate with your accounting/sales system.
- Make SalesTouch available on your website!