Builders: Buyers are Expecting an Enhanced Sales Office Experience
Consumer Expectations Are Changing Rapidly
|Your Buyers are Looking for Information!|
Self-service hasn’t always had the best of reputations; however, attitudes, preferences, and expectations change quickly. One reason is changing demographics; another is technology.
In other words, today, self-service is not only a solution but a preference for many.
Customer Satisfaction is Driving Kiosk Implementation
Meet Your Home Shoppers Need for Information and Lifestyle
|Encourage Your Buyers with an Intuitive Process|
- Interactive — coupled with dynamic creative — engages shoppers from the minute they walk in.
- Home shoppers want your product to meet their needs so give them the information to make that happen!
- A recent Metrostudy Consumer Insights series affirmed Location & Home Design to be the most significant motivators so use interactive floorplans, drag ‘n drop furniture and interactive local area maps with great-looking graphics to tell your story!
- The kiosk process needs to be so intuitive that your home shopper wants to engage. Don’t make it too complicated or geared towards sales agent operation!
- Interactive is age-agnostic! Boomers and Millennials want information — the type may vary but they’re both trying to visualize how to your community and homes meet their objectives!